Middle Office Trade Support Senior Analyst, Associate
Trade Support Analyst Who we are looking for:
We are looking for candidate who has strong experience with Investment banking. Some one with strong financial knowledge with Financial background. Direct integration with client Middle and Front Office teams (Investment Managers) to resolve trade discrepancies or issues. Supporting resolution of complex queries by cooperating with internal teams and external parties worldwide Who we are looking for:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Trade Support Analyst you will
What we value:
- Verifying trades against counterparty instructions and SWIFT dispatch in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all trades are confirmed within predetermined timeframes and that all relevant deadlines are adhered to the processing and instructing of transactions for each product
- Monitoring SWIFT messaging system flow to custodians, clients and fund accountants
- Close cooperation with brokers, custodians, fund accountants, various internal stakeholders and other third parties
- Direct integration with client Middle and Front Office teams (Investment Managers) to resolve trade discrepancies or issues
- Supporting resolution of complex queries by cooperating with internal teams and external parties worldwide
- Adherence to global guidelines on trade processing - SMPG, ICTIC, Omgeo and SWIFT Best Practices
- Supporting process improvement
- Supporting Team Leader with team management and work distribution
- Supporting junior team members with challenging tasks
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Fluent English - strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office applications (MS Excel mostly)
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering
- Multitasking skills, strong analytical and prioritization skills, experience in deadline driven environment
- Direct experience processing Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and cash deposit transactions or similar relevant background in Investment Services Industry
- Understanding of settlement methodologies across various products (Fixed Income, Equity, FX etc.)
- Understanding of settlement associated risks
- Understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
- Industry utility experience preferred - Omgeo CTM, ALERT, GTSS, SWIFT
- Ability to form effective working relationships with multiple parties - clients, business experts, IT and project team
- Financial educational background
- Banking knowledge
- 2-3 years exp with Finance or investment banking
About State Street What we do.
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers