Process Excellence Consultant, Officer
- Lieu de travail : Cracovie, Voïvodie de Petite-Pologne, Pologne
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Process Excellence Consultant, OfficerJob Description The prime objective of the Design and Restructuring Consultant is to drive key components of State Street's Operating Model Transformation programme. Working with a team of similarly-focused individuals, the incumbent will facilitate the optimisation of operating model design, working with key stakeholders to reengineer key functions and processes within the relevant end-to-end operating model.
- Lead and assist relevant business and shared service teams in the delivery of complex organisational design, operating model or process change programmes/projects as set out in State Street's global & local programme portfolio.
- Provide consultancy and/or drive the team's strategy to optimize and standardize operational processes in line with the organisational objectives.
- Be able to drive quantifiable and qualitative analysis including but not limited to market analysis, process efficiency, productivity review, cost benefit modelling etc.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery of process improvement recommendations and implementation as per specific project objectives
- Lead planning, execution and management of assigned projects; ensure proper risk management framework is established and followed
- Follow and maintain specific process tools and templates to be used through project execution (e.g. BPMN)
- Ability to document operational processes in a process flow or value stream mapping (e.g. BPMN standards)
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma (formal certification would be an advantage) tools and methods. Knowledge of other project methodologies would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills required
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and work with all stakeholders to ensure optimal outcomes
- Excellent communication and writing skills required
- 4-6 years job related experience in process design and/or operating model transformation initiatives
- Financial Industry/Consultancy expertise would be considered a plus