Project Manager; Officer
Purpose of the Role
The role will be responsible for supporting the PMO Transformation team, with all aspects of project, program and change management.
This will include PMO activities at project management level, working closely with the Transformation and Business leads to support achieve the assigned targets; and project management support across the transformation portfolio of strategic and global initiatives.
There will be opportunities to take end to end ownership of activities and processes and to proactively find ways to continuously improve them.
The role will interact with key stakeholders based across Poland/ EMEA/ Globally. Major Responsibilities
About State Street What we do.
- Manage and lead transformation projects and activities. Support Local Tower heads and Business units with goals achievement. Acting as contact point between Business and PMO both locally and globally, including documentation and reporting.
- Manage the reporting cycle for various change and steering committee forums at a Business level.
- Manage assigned support groups of project managers and business individuals within the area of responsibilities
- Control milestones and achievement to align with budget and reporting tools
- Follow the communication strategy in order to provide greater transparency around delivery to all key stakeholders
- Support Business to keep the focus on transformation priorities Maintain and update all projects in Wave under the Transformation programme
- Produce and maintain resource and stakeholder management analysis for project portfolio
- Develop and maintain a portfolio level RAID log to facilitate early and transparent escalation of critical project risks and issues
- Provides support and consulting to build Project plans and eliminates barriers; Provides general PM guidance
- Set up of Project governance & translation of objectives into project initiatives
- Works closely with the program Sponsor, Owner and Key stakeholders to facilitate decisions necessary for program delivery
- Oversee effective project oversight and reviews to effect program success
- Develop and maintain "lessons-learned" inputs to the project repository for utilization on future programs initiated by the enterprise
- project quality, project risk, and safety
- Change request management
- Controls project execution and ensures timely and quality deliverables; Ensures proper reporting on local, regional and global levels
We employ a diverse group of people within our 26 worldwide locations and 10 investment centers. As an organization, we are committed to corporate social responsibility. Active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader, is a fundamental value at State Street. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers