Senior Audit and Financial Reporting Analyst with State Street Global Advisors
Review financial statements and regulatory filings including NPORT and NCEN, with an emphasis on identification and implementation of new accounting guidance/pronouncements as they relate to 1940 Act Regulated Investment Companies. Additional responsibilities include: maintenance of accounting policies; assistance on management of audit engagements and; issuing guidance to, and conducting oversight of, the Funds' service providers and vendors.
The successful candidate will possess the necessary skills to:
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
- facilitate the review and completion of financial, regulatory and status reporting ensuring accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements, agreements/contracts and fund policies
- manage relationships and collaborate with internal operations and investment teams, legal and compliance groups, service providers and external auditors
- assist with special projects relevant to accounting and financial reporting oversight
- perform ad hoc research related to a wide range of technical accounting and financial reporting matters.
Internal State Street Poland procedures & regulations
Performance Planning and Review System (PPR) PERSON SPECIFICATION Specific Qualifications / Skills:
Level Of Education:
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, SEC and IRS standards as they apply to investment companies, partnerships and other fund structures.
- Ability to initiate, effectively manage and improve relationships, both within the firm and with peers throughout the organization and industry.
- A team oriented individual with strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing fast paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities with deadlines.
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Equivalent to a B.S. degree in Business, Accounting, or related field. CPA or MBA is preferred.
- 4-6 years of work experience preferably with an investment adviser, public accounting firm or a financial services organization.