Senior Business Administration Manager, AVP
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Job Purpose
Senior Business Administration Manager, AVP is responsible for overseeing key business administration processes and providing dedicated support to the senior management in the given area.
Reports to Chief of Staff. Role Combination of team management (2-3 direct reports) and individual contributor role. Major Responsibilities
Experience, Education and Knowledge Requirements:
- Takes the lead and end to end ownership in managing work related to supporting senior management in producing executive content; Cooperates effectively with respective stakeholders to obtain required input and add value through a critical review;
- Manages independently assigned work streams, tasks or projects in the business administration area resulting from executing Poland strategy; Builds required business cases aimed at addressing identified challenges;
- Provide a consultancy and advisory role for the key stakeholders to add value through critical data analysis and indicating/forecasting potential areas of focus/anomalies to enable business introducing mitigation actions.
- Oversees existing local processes resulting from business needs (e.g. Promotion process, position management process, exit interview process, asset inventory, etc.) Implements new solutions based on the identified business needs. Provide consultancy and advisory role for the key stakeholders in these areas.
- Proactively looks for synergies between processes and functions with aim to streamline and optimize them and to ensure that they are adding value and meeting business expectations;
- Represents Poland in the identified forums or work streams on regional or global level;
- Is effective team manager focused on people development, performance management and keeping the right engagement and retention level. Successfully combines team management with individual contributor accountabilities.
- Approximately 8-10 years of relevant professional experience in HR, Administration or Business functions;
- PC literacy including MS Office (focus on Powerpoint and Excel), Outlook,
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology standards would be an asset.
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts and experience in change management;
- Master's Degree in HR, Administration, business, or equivalent.
- Evidence of strong communication and influencing skills;
- Strong presentation skills including solid experience in face to face presentations to senior management;
- Self-driven personality and pro-activeness;
- Analytical skills & problem solving ability;
- Proven ability to work towards tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Evidence of people management experience;
- Experience in working within a multi-cultural banking environment and matrix organizational structure;
- Proficiency in English;
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor