Transfer Agency Expert, Senior Associate
Job Description Who we are looking for
The Investor Services team within the Transfer Agency department is a Client Facing role. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Transfer Agency Expert you will:
What we value
- Answer all queries received via phone, email, facsimile and post from external sources -shareholders, brokers, financial intermediaries, - i.e. Client Service Team, Service Delivery Team and internally from IFDS cross location functional teams supporting this business. The support and queries handled by the Team cover all Transfer Agency matters including Trade Processing, Cash Processing, Account Opening and Investor's AML/KYC compliance or Trailer Fees. This requires building up cross Transfer Agency knowledge and extensive, continuous communication with TA business lines and parties involved in the investment fund life cycle.
- Influence positive teamwork at all levels in the organization and creates and promotes inter-team involvement and cooperation to achieve the business goals.
- Create an environment where focus on quality is a fundamental part of every process and the way in which everyone works. The Senior Associate sets the highest standards of quality for himself and inspires others.
- Continuously interact with the operational units within the company as well as with our external business Partners and constant contacts with the client.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse complex cases, obtain and evaluate information to reach sound conclusions.
- Be responsible for the production and accuracy of the department's Management Information Reporting, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and department performance discussions with both client and IFDS Senior Management.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Fluent in English with strong language skills a clear preference
- Additional languages (e.g. German, French, Luxembourgish, Italian and/or Spanish) are assets.
- Strong client focus
- Strong communication skills - adapting style to audience and including senior levels both internally and externally.
- Successfully attended final second-level education (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus.
- At least five years relevant working experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook...)
About State Street What we do.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers