Fund Accounting Optimization Senior Manager, AVP
- Lieu de travail : Gdańsk, Voïvodie de Poméranie, Pologne
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Fund Accounting Optimization Senior Manager, AVPPurpose of the role:
- Manage the deliverables performance of various initiatives under the scope of the Optimization team against the local and global targets.
- Provide technical support to Head of FA Change & Projects, or to business teams to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Be fully accountable for the review of current operational activities with a view to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participate as senior technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products relating to the ongoing business transformation process. Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Act as primary central contact point for other key stakeholders with regard to providing technical data from an operational perspective.
- Drive analysis and planning of fund accounting Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Manage team resource allocation while ensure optimum value added from SMEs in relation to multiple initiatives being supported
- Establish and maintain best practices around data collection for Key Performance Indicators of operational effectiveness
- Analysis available data regarding end-to-end operational activity to identify pain points and opportunities for operational improvement
- Gather data and live examples from operational teams to support identified opportunities
- Work across country-specific business units to understand regional differences and support creation of standardized and harmonized approaches
- Liaises with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies.
- Excellent client/stakeholder relationship skills
- Experience in managing teams Analytical & problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated and able to work within a virtual team
- Ability to work with ambiguous scope/remit
- Ability to create/maintain new relationships with a wide range of SMEs at all levels
- Experience of the project lifecycle and structure
- Critical Thinking skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Solid understanding of fund administration - 7 years of experience in fund administration is required.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required