Project Leader supporting UK business, Senior Associate
- Lieu de travail : Gdańsk, Voïvodie de Poméranie, Pologne
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Project Leader supporting UK business, Senior AssociateJob Description
Project Management responsibilities:
- Project Leader supports project execution to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets. Project Leader is responsible for all project's areas: scope/ schedule/ risk & issues identification and mitigation
- The jobholder may independently run smaller projects and assist the Project Manager/Programme Manager with large regional projects
- The jobholder will primarily support State Street business in the UK
- The jobholder will primarily be accountable for different types of projects depending on specific assignment: transitions / regulatory / process improvement / product
- Works with internal stakeholders to implement governance and reporting structures
- Ensures efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users
- Reports project progress status
- Supports prioritization and time management to multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Ensures adherence to State Street's internal Project Management methodologies and standards
- Provides ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders
- Ensures collaboration with other PMO team members on local PMO processes
- Maintenance of Project Log for entire portfolio of State Street UK projects, ensuring adherence to prescribed governance and associated Project Management frameworks.
- Key point of contact for UK related projects, SME guidance & co-ordination of UK-specific controls and governance requirements
- Involvement in forecasting of new change activities
- Project management reporting incl. weekly change requests and monthly status reporting
- Project Management tools, training & templates development
- Guidance and expertise on global change methodology and processes
Core business requirements:
- 1-3 years of proven project management experience (preferably in financial services)
- Additional Lean/Process Reengineering experience will be considerable advantage
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards or certification (e.g. CAPM/PMP) will be a considerable advantage/ sharepoint software
- Proficiency in English is a must.
Core soft skills
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in remote / virtual meetings (via Teleconference, Video Conference, Webex, etc.)
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Continuous improvement mindset