Regulatory Initiatives Project Manager, Officer
- Lieu de travail : Gdańsk, Voïvodie de Poméranie, Pologne
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Regulatory Initiatives Project Manager, OfficerThe Regulatory Initiatives Project Manager will focus on key emerging EU regulations that have material impacts on State Street in terms of compliance requirements and/or service opportunities. Project Manager will collaborate with and support the Regulatory & Industry Initiatives Head in engaging effectively on select regulatory developments, with primary focus on Central Securities Depository (CSD) Regulation and Shareholder Rights Directive. Priorities include ensuring State Street preparedness in regulatory matters, sustaining effective interactions with relevant internal stakeholders, and defining suitable strategies and project work to address regulatory challenges and risks.
Project Management/ Change Management responsibilities
- Execute internal projects and support related external industry activities, including project participant outreach, research, development of meeting materials, project status reporting, summarising meeting conclusions/actions, gathering industry intelligence
- Ensure efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users)
- Provide risk and issues identification and mitigation
- Secure adherence to State Street's internal Project Management methodologies and standards
- Secure prioritization and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Monitor developments in the legislative process and examine changes/outcomes
- Maintain working relationships with Regulatory, Industry & Government Affairs, Legal, and other business and support areas to facilitate knowledge sharing and align project strategies/approach
- Support production of executive summaries and client awareness materials
Core business requirements
- 3-5 years of proven project management experience (preferably in regulatory change implementation, IT implementation)
- Fluent English
- Professional experience within financial services will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards, Six Sigma & required certifications (e.g. PMP) will be a considerable advantage
Core soft skills
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Continuous improvement mind-set