Senior Research Solutions Analyst
- Posen, Voïvodie de Grande-Pologne, Pologne Posen Voïvodie de Grande-Pologne PL
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 07 juin 18 2018-06-07
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Capital Market Insights Group responsible for?
Research Analysts in the Research Solutions team and Research Consultants in the Insights Consulting team collaborate to produce original, in-depth, advanced analysis and insights based on capital market, economic market, capital/sales flow, and product/portfolio data. These teams interact regularly with individuals at all levels of the organization, including investment management, product management, client analytics, and sales/marketing professionals. Based on an understanding of investment positioning, trends, and views by FT investment professionals, as well as 3rd party strategists, analysts and consultants develop a research agenda and communicate insights to business leaders to guide sales and marketing strategy. Analytical content recommended is included in a number of high visibility, high impact, external communications to institutions, intermediaries, and clients to help FT clients make informed decisions more confidently, maintain our presence as a thought leader, and clearly articulate the role our products play in client portfolios in different market environments, for various audiences.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Senior Research Solutions Analyst?
- Independently develops hypotheses and research ideas to inform viewpoints. Develop a point of view based on information and analysis available.
- Independently develops custom research solutions essential to develop a viewpoint on a domain topic. Proficient in industry best practice and team policies. Provides frequent coaching to junior staff on custom research activities. Contributes to the development of research practices across the department.
- Organizes and communicates viewpoints, analyses, and business activities.to business partners. Develops internal and external relationships. Serves as team representative on select internal initiatives. Consulting with more senior stakeholders or on more complex analytics than Research Solutions Analyst.
- Develops and shares intermediate expertise in a particular area and foundational expertise of related areas. Works with other teams to understand their point of view, socialize an expanded point of view, and encourage other teams to adopt new research methodologies or processes. Trains and coaches team members.
- Research and analyze financial data extracted from leading financial applications to develop illustrative content for use in marketing and sales materials
- Applications used include: Morningstar Direct, FactSet, Thompson Reuters, Bloomberg and financial/economic websites
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Educational background in finance/mathematics/econometrics
Progress Towards CFA/CIPM/CIMA or relevant internal experience required
7-9 years of financial analysis or investment management consulting experience
- Prior experience in Consulting, Financial Analysis & Performance Appraisal, Economic & Capital Market Analysis preferred
- Advanced Excel and/or Statistical Programing
- Prior experience with BI tools preferred (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx)
- Experience with R or other scientific computing language preferred
- Comfortable working in a global environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills - Fluent
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Stable employment conditions
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton”.