- 2 years' experience in front-end development
- Angular4 +;
- Rest API;
- UX and design tools;
- Experience with cross-browser development;
- Comfortable working in Agile environment;
- Good English allowing to communicate freely and read documentation.
Nice to have:
Your future role Projects:
- TFS / Azure DevOps;
- MS Azure;
- unit test;
- secure software development;
We have some new and existing, but still fresh projects for You to engage Your skills. Most of them are data consuming dashboards, front-end platforms for Deloitte employees or innovative tools helping to transform the way we work at Deloitte. Tech stack:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Taking part in creative process;
- Building new applications as well as developing existing ones;
- Development of user interfaces for enterprise applications;
- Development of analytics platform (user interface);
What we offer
- Design, develop custom web applications;
- Design and prototype of web, desktop and mobile user interfaces;
- Implementation of RWD user interfaces;
- Adaptation of application design according to new graphic requirements;
- Cooperation with UX Specialists and Visual Designers.
- Besides regular salary, we offer: private medical healthcare, sport card etc.;
- New projects where You can develop Your skills;
- Real impact on the business solutions;
- Good location at modern office in Rzeszów;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth Your technical skills as well as career-wide.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice. About the team
We are at exciting journey to digitalize Deloitte Central Europe with a help of well-designed and programmed software enabling Deloitte practitioners to work more efficient and in innovative way.
To boost that, we are looking for a front-end developer, to join Deloitte Central Europe team of internal IT department.