Access Management Engineer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
• Work collaboratively as a member of a Team to build and develop technical Identity and Access Management solutions
• Responsible for Development, Testing, and Implementing identity management (policy service) solutions based on SailPoint IdentityIQ, SailPoint SecurityIQ (FAM) and Oracle Identity and Access Management products.
• Assist the Service and Project Teams in troubleshooting and remediating issues
• Provide subject matter expertise SailPoint IIQ to enhance the build of organizational structure around the service.
• Expertise in Oracle Identity and Access Management products will be desirable Our Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, engineering, computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 6+ years' experience in Information Technology, preferably in Banking and Financial services sector;
• Must have at least 3+ years of Build & Implementation experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ
• Working knowledge of Oracle Identity Manger, desirable
• Must have at least 3+ years of Java Development experience
• Must have a clear understanding of the concepts of Identity Management
• Candidate must have an understanding on workflow implementation in IAM systems. Must have an experience on developing custom workflows in SailPoint solutions.
• Candidate must have an understanding of industry best practices for access administration (Provisioning, de-provisioning), access enforcements (authentication protocols) and access governance (certification, logging, monitoring etc.)
• Understanding of authentication and authorization technologies and federated identity standards and protocols (multifactor authentication, certificate-based authentication, LDAP Kerberos, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect)
• Working knowledge of Oracle Unified Directory, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Federation (OIF), desirable
• Expertise in troubleshooting complex technical issues
• Ability to design and implement workflow rule-based provisioning solutions to meet complex business requirements.
• Experience in performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
• Excellent written, oral communication and reporting skills.
• Strong presentation skills with an excellent standard of English
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a troubleshooting mindset
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.