Asset Management - Regulatory Middle Office - Reporting & Monitoring - Analyst - Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you passionate about leading teams, solving complex problems and reducing risk for the firm and its clients?
We are looking for motivated individuals to join MIFID II Reporting & Monitoring Team who want to use their skills to actively contribute towards successfully meeting the firm's regulatory reporting obligations.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Are you passionate about solving complex problems and reducing risk for the firm and its clients?
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our EMEA G20 Regulation Reporting & Monitoring Team who want to use their skills to actively contribute towards successfully meeting our client's regulatory reporting obligations.
The Consumer Investment Management Division (CIMD) delivers asset management and wealth management capabilities to clients around the world. The Operations team is a multi-faceted group that partners with all areas of the division to support evolving markets and business requirements. The Regulatory Middle Office (RMO) is a global team who oversees CIMD regulatory reporting and leads or provides SME input into regulatory reform initiatives. To achieve this, the team partners with internal and external stakeholders including Regulators, Custodians, Fund Administrators, Trading Desks, Client Relationship Managers, Engineering, Legal and Compliance.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- You will effectively contribute towards the exercise or oversight of our clients regulatory reporting obligations (EMIR, SFTR, ASIC & SWISS)
- You will be responsible for identifying trade reporting exceptions and issues and recommending remediation solutions
- You will perform verification, validations and testing of trade data prior to submission to regulators
- You will provide oversight of accuracy and completeness of trade reporting where delegated to trading counterparties and work closely with them to resolve discrepancies
- You will clearly articulate open risk to Head of G20 Regulation Reporting & Monitoring and effectively escalate issues when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors degree
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) as well as proficiency with web-based applications
- Strong communication skills to clearly articulate issues
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex workflows paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who has strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities within deadlines
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Basic understanding of the financial industry including active interest in Operations
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Experience in Asset Management Operations
- Experience in an Operations Control Environment
- Regulatory experience of EMIR, SFTR, ASIC or SWISS Reporting
- Good understanding of financial products, e.g. equities, fixed income, exchange traded derivative and OTC derivatives
- Trade life cycle knowledge
- Working experience with operating on large data sets (incl. SQL)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity