CIB F&BM Global Clearing Product Controller - Associate
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Global Clearing business rolls up to the Global Equities LOB within the Corporate & Investment Bank and helps clients clear and settle derivative transactions globally across a full suite of products including listed futures, options, FX, rates and credit derivatives. The focus of this role will span across balance sheet, liquidity, and PnL reporting for the Global Clearing business.
The Clearing product control team is part of CIB Finance and Business Management and is responsible for producing daily PnL and obtaining sign-off from the business as well as supporting the reporting, efficient management and explain of liquidity, balance sheet, and capital across the business and other F&BM stakeholders. The team has evolved in response to heightened sensitivity and requirement for a fortress balance sheet, robust financial performance measures, efficient management of liquidity, increased regulatory expectations, and enhanced controls. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor daily balance sheet movements and provide timely and fastidious commentary on the movements to key stakeholders such as the business, CIB Treasury, and senior product controllers
- Reconcile daily flat book PnL and Risk checks across the OTC Intermediation and FX PB desks
- Compile and distribute daily net commission reports to the business
- Perform weekly notional reporting to the business
- Assist with balance sheet and liquidity forecasting to P&A on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide assistance on relevant month-end processes across balance sheet, liquidity, and PnL reporting
- Perform monthly notional reconciliations used in RWA computations
- Build and implement best in class controls around current processes and deliverables across balance sheet, liquidity, and PnL reporting
- Ensure that our processes adhere with Global Product Controller Minimum Standards for PnL, Balance Sheet, and Liquidity
- Own ad hoc requests for the business and senior finance mgmt as needed
- 2 - 4 years of Finance or Accounting experience
- Derivatives experience preferred
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills - written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and execute on a variety of deliverables in a high paced environment
- Thrives on challenges in a dynamic working environment
- Ability to implement and maintain effective controls
- Ability to improve on current processes and drive operational change
- Self-Motivated and Results Driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
J.P Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business. About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer