Compliance Risk Management Sr Analyst - EMEA CA Enterprise Compliance Risk Governance
Serves as a senior compliance risk analyst for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework. Responsibilities:
- Critical project support and tracking for managing the Compliance Assurance transformation effort; specifically, assisting and driving routines for driving enhanced Risk Assessment, Testing, and Monitoring activities.
- Supporting critical Compliance Assurance reporting for regulatory exams, and internal management reporting.
- Participating in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
Other activities could include:
- Investigating and assisting in responses to compliance risk issues. Investigating regulatory inquiries, preparing required documentation, making recommendations to senior management on how to proceed, and preparing responses for the regulatory inquiries.
- Analyzing comparative data and preparing regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of compliance related issues.
- Monitoring adherence to Citi's Compliance Risk Policies and relevant procedures.
- Preparing, editing and maintaining Compliance program related materials.
- Reviewing materials to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements. Identifying and addressing potential risks.
- Interacting and working with other areas within Citi, as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in area of focus
- Bachelor's degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus; Advanced degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .