About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver all aspects of the Major Incident Management service to the bank
• Workload and workforce management to ensure sustained high standard delivery of Major Incident Management services
• Drive the growth of our prioritised focus on customer experience stability risks / issues.
• Support Major Incident Management programs collaborating with key stakeholder groups.
• Grow situational awareness and continuous improvement across the Incident Management landscape.
• Keep senior stakeholders appraised of conditional incidents throughout the incident lifecycle. OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
• English to an excellent standard - both written & oral
• 6+ years of exposure in Incident Management within a Tier 1 banking organization
• Extensive knowledge of IT Service Operations ITIL Version 3 - 4 is desirable
• Experience in managing complex critical and high impact situations
• Technology support experience in hardware / software SME L3 specialist levels
• High degree of logical, analytical, & communication skills
• Strong ethics, loyalty and understanding of inclusiveness
• Ability to deliver consistent results under pressure
• Demonstrated - New Ways of Thinking and working