Finance - Corporate Treasury -Associate - Warsaw
- Varsovie, Voïvodie de Mazovie, Pologne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs International
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB FINANCE
We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the firm's success. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail.
Are you looking to play a key role in firmwide strategic and analytical projects related to liquidity and capital management? We are looking for professionals to join our Corporate Treasury team who want to use their skills and ideas to manage firm risk and drive strategic initiatives.
The Finance division is charged with managing the firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the firm's success. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail. Corporate Treasury works closely with the CFO, Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm's funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with creditors and regulators. The department plays a key role in firmwide strategic and analytical projects, providing a unique insight into the firm's business activities and performance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Produce key risk management metrics to manage day-to-day risks
- Understand, interpret, and implement new policy rules and regulatory guidelines, ensuring consistency across regions and regulatory regimes
- Ensure risk and analytics are accurate, complete and produced on scheduled as per the internal control architecture
- Develop and implement global and regional liquidity risk management and funding policies
- Monitor liquidity risks relating to the firm's business activities, including trading, financing and operational activities and impact on liquidity regulatory reporting
- Analyze new business initiatives and products to assess their liquidity risks and funding and capital requirements
- Interpret and respond to new regulations that have an impact on liquidity, funding and/or capital
- Create presentations related to liquidity, funding and capital for discussion with Board of Directors, senior management, counterparties/clients, ratings agencies and regulators
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and form independent judgments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority
- Self starter with good commercial perspective
- Strong quantitative skills (for example, relevant degree or experience)
- Minimum 2.5 years work experience in a relevant field (for example, Risk Management, Funding, Regulatory Reporting, Corporate Finance, Capital Markets) a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.