Lead Trading Systems Developer - Equities Electronic Trading
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Global Equities Enricher
The Global Equities Enricher team based in Warsaw develops systems used for processing Cash Equity orders and executions from Front Office systems and venues - enriching them and passing to systems throughout GS. We work with colleagues in the Front Office as well as the operational areas covering booking, compliance and regulatory reporting to offer the best level of service to our clients.
Working as part of team you will make improvements and add new features for our clients and users of our systems within GS. You will improve and write new systems that have to handle hundreds of millions of events daily, coping seamlessly with volume spikes and outages. Why join the Equities Enricher team?
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Basic qualifications
- You will make a real difference for GS and our clients with a mixture of quick/small changes as well as big new features and significant shifts in architecture.
- You will work with high volume messages, with a significant focus on scalability, resilience and test automation.
- You will be involved in all parts of the project life-cycle that includes design, implementation and testing.
- You will have a impact on the design and test approach - a wide range of internal and open source technologies are available.
- Modern technology stack: Java/Spring, C++, Data Store (SQL, NoSQL, Bigdata), Messaging (Kafka, Flink), Builder tools (Git, Gradle / Maven pipelines), Testing/TDD (Junit, Mockito), etc.
- Leadership experience
- Solid object oriented design and programming skills - Java or C++
- BSc or MSc in a Computer Science degree
- Proficient at working with large and complex code bases
- Experience working directly with client to transform requirements into software solutions preferred.
- Highly motivated. Willingness to take initiative and work independently
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Previous experience working in a globally team
- Test automation - unit, functional, performance & non-functional
- Linux Scripting
- Interest in learning Financial Services
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity