Lead of Liquidity Forecasting Analytics
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The role is located in the Treasury Modelling Hub
- team of risk management subject matter experts, change management professionals and rapid developers. The Hub provides advanced Assets and Liabilities Management solutions on risk analysis and forecasting platforms. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ensure accuracy of the liquidity risk forecasting model through periodic backtesting and end-to-end ownership of issue identification to resolution.
- Define and improve current BAU process through automation of backtesting, investigation and reporting.
- Drive the standardization of forecasting and behaviour modelling, accountable for end to end data flow, model design, development, implementation, enhancement and TOM.
- Drive the target state design and setup of analytical function, including data, operating model, process and tools.
- Manage a small team and their Book-of-Work.
- Manage stakeholder engagement and communication.
- Relevant experience in Treasury or Asset and Liability Management, ideally in either liquidity / balance sheet forecasting and / or statistical modelling.
- Experience in behaviour modelling / analytics models and techniques. Ideally some technical skills in either SAS, Python, R.
- Experience in balance sheet forecasting and analytics, including backtesting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Some project / change management experience with track record of working with IT and business on end to end delivery of Treasury system / solution.
- Good analytics and problem solving skills.
- Experience in people management.
- Ideally some previous experience in working with a treasury system / platform and familiar with its data and functionalities.
- Ideally some technical skills in a programming language such as VBA or Python.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.