Network Security Engineer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provides deep technical expertise across the entire network security portfolio/projects.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Understands architectural concepts and can create design artifacts (detailed diagrams and documentation) for engineering and operational peers.
- Makes directional recommendation, taking into account multiple factors, including risks, alignment with current and future network performance specifications and cost/benefit analysis.
- Gathers requirements, designs and creates new infrastructure solutions for all network security projects aligned with the banks technical security standards and adequately address risk.
- Creates documentation and procedures necessary to provision and manage performance and capacity. Defines operational parameters and events for operation leads.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Network Security Design, Architecture or Engineering with experience leading a team in delivering technology centric customer focused services
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent
- Experience in Banking, Information Security Technology is considered an advantage.