Performance Measurement Analyst
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: OPERATIONS - SERVICES
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18076953
If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one's own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide. Your scope of responsibilities will include:
Qualifications We are looking for a person with:
- analysis of daily breaks and data anomalies to cleanse the accounts prior to release.
- creation of custom client reporting documents
- providing a quality control function for custom reports generated by the front office.
- identifying process improvements and enhancements to improve quality & efficiency
- At least 3 years of analytical/reporting background in the financial services industry with some operational experience
- Performance measurement experience within financial services with be an additional advantage
- Client focused individual with strong communication skills
- Knowledge of performance reporting and performance calculations
- Knowledge of investment and financial products
- Analytical with the ability to complete assigned tasks independently
- Ability to write / understand SQL queries is added advantage
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- University Degree
- Detail-orientated with good organizational skills
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Working with interesting people!