Senior Full-Stack Developer - Risk Engineering
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Risk Engineering - Senior Full Stack Platform Engineer
Risk Engineering designs, builds, and operates scalable data-driven distributed solutions to manage the all of Goldman Sachs's risks businesses and regions. Our solutions include, but not limited to, interactive dashboards to distribute risk information, automation of our data analyses capabilities needed to drive scalability, reliability and timeliness of our risk management activities, management and distribution of unstructured data (e.g. written commentaries) that needs to sit alongside with structured data for key risk decisions to be made. Goldman Sachs is known for its industry-leading risk management culture and practice, look no further to the most demanding team to apply your engineering skills and develop your career. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Why work the Platform & Data team?
- The team works on products used by Risk Managers and will be interacting directly with Risk Managers to understand not just requirements but real user needs.
- We are agile and work collaboratively within our team, and heavily with the rest of Risk Eng and also Core Eng.
- We are in the midst of executing our Risk Digital Strategy so plenty of opportunities for engineers to challenge status quo, lay new platform foundation towards our vision.
- This senior role will be forward looking in order to come up with the roadmap, solutions and to lead the team to create impact.
- Technology stack includes Java, React, NodeJS, Spring, Spring Boot, Typescript, Kubernetes, SecDB, MongoDB, Sybase ASE, Tableau
Required skills and experience
- Strong experience in one full stack language, such as Java, C#, Python or C++
- Able to contrast different system architectures with experience in service architectures
- Familiar with the agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of one build tool, such as Maven, Gradle or Ant
Nice to have skills (not essential)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Experience in UI/front end
- Relational database modelling
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity