2021 General Counsel Graduate First Program - January
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer About General Counsel
General Counsel provides legal, public policy and regulatory advice to the bank - in all key areas and to all levels. It advises and supports the bank in the context of potential or actual litigation and investigations. General Counsel is also responsible for strategic legal risk management and the bank's relationship with policymakers and other political stakeholders. About the program
The General Counsel Graduates First program is a paid, full-time program, which starts in January and offers the following:
- Valuable work experience in the General Counsel division and its various fields of expertise
- Comprehensive induction training, followed by full-time job assignments in a variety of legal, paralegal and project-oriented functions
- Classroom training on Legal, Product-oriented and both hard and soft skill topics conducted by senior managers from Credit Suisse General Counsel
- Hands-on understanding of global financial regulations
- Experience of working for a global and multicultural organization
Our 18-month program provides you a significant career advantage, as the participants will develop core professional skills and industry knowledge in two different areas of expertise within General Counsel division. Participants will have the opportunity to work in different teams in General Counsel within areas such as: contract risk advisory, corporate governance, data management and IP/sourcing, cross border legal, regulatory outsourcing, product and transactional advisory as well as project management office support. You Offer
We are looking for final year’s law students, graduates and trainees to join our teams in General Counsel in Wroclaw.
- Strong professional communication skills in English, another foreign language will be an asset
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- A client-focus and commitment to developing creative solutions
- To be a collaborative team member who builds excellent relationships
- The ability to be analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
Top performers will be considered for permanent job placements within General Counsel division.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.