- Wrocław, Voïvodie de Basse-Silésie, Pologne Wrocław Voïvodie de Basse-Silésie PL
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
Our client is a Swiss global financial services company, that provides wealth management, asset management and investment banking for private, corporate and institutional clients worldwide.
Currently, we are seeking for an experienced and motivated Java Developer with wide security side knowledge to join their international team located in Wroclaw.
- design and implement processess and solutions in Credential Management area(certification management)
- defining problems and gathering requirements
- work with internal stakeholders
- work efficiently with deployment and test teams
- create technical documentation
International Security Engineering Team, around 16 people (in Poland) responsible for delivering security solutions in area of authentication and certificate management. You can cooperate with developers from Cracow, London and Zurich.
- 5+ years of experience (must have)
- knowledge of J2EE and related frameworks, e.g.: Spring, Hibernate
- knowledge of Unix/Linux environment and dedicated servers and scripting languages
- understanding of PKI and information technology in general
- knowledge of PaaS infrastructure (nice to have)
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA