Head of Core Banking & Retail Systems Audit
- Salaire : Competitive
- Lieu de travail : Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Mise à jour le : 22 juin 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Head of Core Banking & Retail Systems Audit, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
- To develop, control and manage the information system audit activities for Domestic & International Core Banking & Retail Systems globally.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise in Core banking and Retail systems.
- Manage relationships with senior management related to Core banking and Retail systems.
- Provide assurance to management, executive management Group Audit & Compliance Committee and the Board on the effectiveness of the internal controls in place within the function area.
- Responsible for developing and ensuring timely completion/ execution of the audit plan for Domestic & International Core Banking & Retail Systems.
- Conduct audit and lead audits, including within the function area.
- Ensure all risk management and assurance related activities are in accordance with the best practices and standards for internal auditing.
- Development/management of audit staff when required.
- A minimum of 8 -10 years' solid experience in the IT audit function of mid to large banks, of which 5 years should be at managerial level.
- Strong understanding and audit experience of Banking systems and Banking applications is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years' solid experience in Retail/Corporate IT applications Audits.
- Exposure to International banking IT Audit best practices.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills at senior levels is essential.
- Bachelor degree in IT or banking or technical subjects preferred.
- Must be CISA qualified and ideally other relevant qualifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISSP.
- Proficient knowledge of CoBIT principles, IT security, ITIL, SDLC and related best practices.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV