Head of Global Taxation
- Salaire : Competitive
- Lieu de travail : Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Mise à jour le : 21 juin 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Head of Global Taxation, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
Your will have full and total responsibility for directing and steering Tax within the Group. This will include all covering all areas of withholding tax (WHT), ensuring timely submission of tax returns and payments to tax authorities globally.
- Support the ongoing tax provision requirements for the bank for local and international taxation.
- Regular review to ensure that the bank is complying with WHT and other tax requirements and tax payment obligations.
- Assist in the on-going taxation process in the bank and progressively review opportunities for legitimate tax planning across the Group.
- Coordinate with the various departments within the bank to ensure tax compliance and record explanation for deviations with escalations as required.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors, tax authorities and Group Compliance as and when required.
- Provide professional taxation service support that contributes towards the achievement of the Group's strategic objectives.
- Implement and successfully manage specialised tax projects displaying excellence in man management.
- Bachelor/ Master's Degree in finance, accountancy or related subjects.
- Professional certification such as CPA or CA, Taxation Certificate is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in banking or a professional accounting firm of which at least 4 years exposure in Global Taxation function.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV