Head of Group Financial Strategy & MIS
- Salaire : Competitive
- Lieu de travail : Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Mise à jour le : 25 juin 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Head of Group Financial Strategy & MIS, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
Full responsibility for the development, management of all Group Reporting and Business Partnering
- Monitor annual budgets for all Business Units across the Group and develop strong relationships with the relevant Divisional BU Heads.
- Providing regular reports to management and analyzing deviations from budget and variations between reporting periods.
- Leading Line of Business performance monitoring, providing feedbacks and making feasibility analysis.
- Managing annual budgeting and planning process across the Bank and its subsidiaries.
- Setting financial KPIs of all divisions and departments for performance monitoring and quality measures.
- Coordinating IT team to establish accurate accounting and reporting infrastructure, overseeing proper functioning of finance-related information systems.
- Training and coaching team members for their career development.
- Bachelor/ Master's degree preferably in finance, accountancy or related subjects.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CMA, CFA etc. is a plus .
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in banking of which at least 6 years in a senior managerial capacity in the MIS & financial strategy function.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge of financial reporting processes including IFRS, IAS etc.
- Experience in MIS tools/techniques including budgetary and transfer pricing mechanism.
- Well-developed analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization to deliver results.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV