Our client, one of the Middle East & Africa’s largest banking institutions are looking to hire experienced banking professional to head up their IT Governance & Group Project Portfolio Management area.
The successful candidate will have extensive international experience working in a large multinational bank, with experience in IT Governance, IT Service Management & Delivery, and Program and Portfolio Management.
- Management of the Group IT Governance, Planning, Service delivery to the Domestic & International branches and project alignment with the subsidiaries.
- Managing the IT project portfolio within the bank by planning and supervising of projects undertaken by the Group IT
- Lead in Planning and Monitoring function ensuring that the Group IT Governance is supervised centrally.
- Ensure the business planning activities, audits, vendor management including payments, performance management, process excellence etc are monitored and delivered.
- Improve quality and efficiency of IT service delivery through performance monitoring to drive value and support the Group’s business objectives.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related subject
- Extensive experience in a major international bank, with a solid track record of working within a managerial capacity in IT Governance and Project portfolio management
- Solid expertise in Enterprise-Level Programs, designs and Complex Business solutions, setting up Strategies, Planning, Delivery and Execution.
- Experience in IT service management of systems Technical Design, Implementation, and Maintenance on wide variety of platform including the main banking platform
- Highly technical knowledge is required to provide a convenient platform for system delivery understanding and network and systems architecture to resolve any business disruption or inconveniences to the users.
- Technical knowledge of systems components to enable proper decision making on method used to resolve problems that may impact the bank’s systems that most often have critical impact.
- Professional certifications like ITIL and IT audit background (CISA or CISM) is considered plus