Relationship Manager, Domestic Sales
- Salaire : Competitive
- Lieu de travail : Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Mise à jour le : 17 juil. 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Relationship Manager, Domestic Sales, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
As a member of the Relationship Management & Sales Team, you will be responsible for driving the Domestic Sales (Qatar) element of Asset Management's global investment product and service strategy.
- Working within the team and cross-functionally with managers to maximize of all available distribution channels.
- Engage with different Business Unit Management across the Group to identify new client relationships and enhance existing ones.
- Contributes to the investment, sales and business development part of AM funds.
- Actively participates in the execution of the domestic (Qatar) element of AWM's global strategy.
- Ensures the achievement of pre-determined revenue and profitability objectives (KPIs).
- Participates in periodic reviews of team and individual performance.
- Helps to identify all possible domestic Asset Management product / service delivery channels.
- Ensures the highest personal standards of contact and the adherence to 'best market practice' in all aspects of the Asset Managements Domestic Sales function's activities.
- Actively contributes to the maintenance of the existing client base as well as building new relationships.
- Contributes to the enhancement of intra-group relationships, especially with the domestic branches and Retail (QNB 1st), but also with International, Corporate, Treasury and supporting functions.
- Actively propose ideas for new products and services, based on discussions with clients.
- Actively supports cross-selling activity with the aim of enhancing the Group's overall relationships with clients by means of the co-ordination of activity with other divisions/ departments.
- University graduate
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- 6 years' relevant experience ideally within Investment Banking / Fund Sales / Financial Advisory. Candidates with Private / Corporate Banking sales or investment sales backgrounds will also be considered.
- CISI certification (or equivalent) is a requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preference given to Qatari Nationals
- First-class influencing skills
- Good knowledge of the Investment Banking business
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV