- Salaire : Competitive
- Lieu de travail : Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Mise à jour le : 23 juil. 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Secretary, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
Your main responsibility is to support the Divisional General Manager in their day to day duties and activities, by providing professional support and administrative assistance.
- Assist the GM in organizing Agenda, following up pending matters, identifying areas of priority and maintaining confidentiality.
- Work with the GM in preparing Presentations and business meeting documentation.
- Act as the main point of contact for all meetings, engagements and requests.
- Interact proactively and professionally with other GMs and Executive Secretaries.
- Organize internal and external meetings with subdivisions and cross divisions
- Responsible for all digital and hard copy documentation, filing and databases.
- Responsible for managing the GMs diary / calendar.
- Organizing all Travel planning and itinerary.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV