We are looking for a Senior Cards System Administrator for our client, one of the MENA region's largest banking institutions based in their Doha, Qatar headquarters.
- Install, monitor and maintain the main servers systems and applications for Distributed Systems.
- Provide a reliable operating systems environment in order that the applications meet the required service levels.
- Prepare documentation for specific platforms’ procedures and guidelines for business continuity and contingency planning of the Group’s systems architecture
- Maintain relations with selected vendors for systems software, application, and hardware delivery and maintenance.
- Understand assigned systems’ internals, architecture and limitations in deciding on methods of problem solving which may impact overall resource availability and time to deliver changes.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Relevant technical degree
- Proven commercial experience in a similar role administering Card Systems
- TSYS (CTL) Card System (Prime, Online, Dispute and IPS system).
- Experience in System Analysis, Design, Development and Testing
- Good Analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Sound knowledge in Query Optimization and Performance Tuning
- Good Oracle and Database concepts.
- Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries and pl/sql
- Knowledge of windows and linux servers and os patching.
- Handling production system support24X7
- Knowledge of Payment Schemes clearing and Settlement files and procedures
- Understanding of Scheme compliances