Senior Relationship Manager - Large Corporate
- Salaire : Competitive
- Lieu de travail : Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Mise à jour le : 18 juin 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Senior Relationship Manager - Large Corporate, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
The incumbent will be responsible for proactively managing the Bank's relationship with Large Corporate customers, which represent the most sensitive, complex and strategically important and profitable customers of the Bank and are the Bank's primary financial driver. The incumbent will assist the Sector Head in meeting the stated budget targets for the Large Corporate function in terms of revenue, profit, profitability and volumes in compliance with established QNB credit policies, procedures, standards and regulatory requirements. The incumbent will ensure that assigned large corporate clients' needs are met on a priority basis in compliance with prevailing best corporate financing practices and will proactively coordinate efforts and cross sell products with other Bank divisions / departments / functions.
- Assist in the implementation of the strategies and plans to achieve all volume, revenue, and profit targets for the Large Corporate function
- Support the Head of Large Corporate in the development of Key Performance Indicators for the purpose of systematic performance monitoring and quality measurement of the Large Corporate function and monitoring their achievements.
- Support in meeting target budgets for new large corporate client relationships comprising assets and liability product sales and profits for the Large Corporate function, in accordance with QNB's overall corporate budget and strategy.
- Coordinate and liaise activities with QNB Capital, regional and international branches, representative offices, affiliates, Foreign Institutions, Treasury, Legal, Retail, and Head Office support functions to provide support and cross selling opportunities intra QNB Group divisions, departments, units and functions.
- Maintain a focal 'one point of contact' to Large Corporate clients and ensure superior customer service and a customer friendly approach to meeting their needs and resolving their queries.
- Maintain and deepen relationships with the existing large corporate customers as well as building new relationships.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with all other related functions / units to achieve Group's goals / objectives.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Group's compliance function when required.
- University graduate with at least 7 years relevant experience in the banking industry, preferably with local / Gulf banking experience.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and any regulations for the corporate banking client segment.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV