Specialist Financial Risk Management
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Specialist Financial Risk Management, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Job Summary:
The incumbent will assume prime responsibilities for the preparation of reports on market/ liquidity risk in conjunction with Group Risk. The incumbent will also be responsible for Basel II & III related reporting issues pertaining to credit risk, operational risk and market risk. Job Description:
- Assist the Head of Group Financial Risk Management to create long-term financial strategies to maximize shareholder value whilst pursuing prudent policies. Assist the Head of Group Financial Risk Management to develop/ create the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), for performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes pertaining to the financial reporting process and monitor the achievements on periodic basis
- Provide timely and accurate information on financial risk management to the Head of Group Financial Risk Management.
- Liaise with the internal departments/ units to identify key financial risks and evaluate them to achieve improvements which will also help increase external customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with the all other related departments and units to achieve the Group's goals/ objective
- Generation and review of reports to monitor/ control the market/ liquidity risk in conjunction with Group Risk.
- Monitor the Basel II & III related reporting issues pertaining to credit risk, operational risk and market risk.
- Assist in preparing the ALCO Report and provide necessary inputs/ information when required.
- Prepare daily control reports and comments on movement.
- Prepare daily balance sheet for liquidity purposes.
- University graduate.
- A minimum of 6 years experience of which at least 2 years of managerial experience in financial risk management.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CMA, CFA etc. is an advantage.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV