Specialist Group Financial Consolidation
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Specialist Group Financial Consolidation, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Job Summary:
The incumbent will assume prime responsibility for reporting on consolidated financial statements for the Group ensuring that disclosures made are in accordance with international accounting standards and applicable regulatory requirements. Responsiblities:
- Assist in creating a clear long-term strategy for improving the Bank's financial efficiency.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process and the subsequent monitoring thereof.
- Assist in developing/ creating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), for performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the Head of Group Financial Reporting & Group Consolidation and various management committees established by the board as and when required.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required.
- Coordinate with owners of the key business processes to ensure the adequacy of controls.
- Maintain relationship with regulatory authorities to ensure that all regulatory reporting requirements are complied with.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all other related departments and units to achieve the Group's goals/ objectives
- Report on consolidated financial statements providing adequate illustrations for consolidation processes.
- Assist in timely preparation of consolidated financial statements for the Group.
- Ensure the consistency of accounting treatment in similar circumstances across the group.
- Prepare disclosures in accordance with international accounting standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Keep close track on changes in international accounting standards/ IFRS and analyze the impact of changes on the Group's financial statements.
- A minimum of 6 years experience with at least 4 years of managerial experience in Finance and Accounting in the financial services industry.
- Bachelors Degree
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV