Valuations Manager - Qatar - Big4
- Above market
- Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar Doha Ad Dawḩah QA
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Westbourne Partners
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
Seeking an ACA qualified candidate with 5-7 years experience that is keen to relocate to the GCC / Qatar.
Valuations Manager – Big 4 – Doha, Qatar
The valuations sits in our Financial Advisory business which is made up of circa 300 finance professionals. This network has experience in a wide range of major industries and familiarity with local regulatory and M&A marketplaces.
Lead in the execution of valuation engagements. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing independent valuations for businesses, tangible and intangible assets and financial instruments including equity and debt securities, derivatives and options, for mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, financial reporting and restructuring
- Producing and analyzing financial models and assessing commercial data which underlie financial forecasts
- Leading in pitching for new work, including the preparation and presentation of proposals
- Building and maintaining client relationships before, during and after engagements
- Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on valuation and valuation-related services
- Working closely with Partners and staff on client management, practice development and business development activities
Experience and skills
- Have excellent academic background preferably with a professional qualification in accounting/CFA/FRM.
- 5-7 years’ corporate finance experience acquired with financial institutions and/or professional services firms
- Have a strong grasp of business valuation concepts; proficiency in financial instruments valuation is a plus
- Have exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial value drivers
- Be a self-motivated individual who understands financial issues and is able to operate within a team environment
- Have ability to work independently and develop good relationships with senior management and Partners
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English is essential. Arabic language skills are an added advantage