The role of Analyst Tester at FNZ is to assume responsibility for the business and functional solution design, technical analysis of FNZ's platform capabilities, business processes analysis and end to end testing (including supporting client UAT).
In this role, you will work both independently and within a client aligned team to examine existing IT systems and business models, analyse requirements and to translate these into user stories and core functionality documentation. These activities will likely include the management of stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure that solution designs meet client requirements. You will also be required to work closely with IT developers to provide oversight and clarity on the development solution.
As an expert on the capabilities and assigned functional areas of FNZ platforms, you will work on a consultative basis to support Solution Consultants in workshops and provide input into requirements.
You will also be involved in all aspects of analysis/testing from the more technical testing approaches including test automation, database manipulation and xml injection testing to functional specification testing and supporting UAT. FNZ is a fast paced and dynamic environment, where no two days are the same. Role responsibilities include: Analysis:
Test Design & Preparation
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the platform functionality and business processes related to their nominated functional area.
- Educate and prepare customers (external and internal) on core FNZ platform functionality.
- Working closely with our customer on site to develop solutions and testing these solutions to meet business and technical requirements.
- Review/analyse business requirements to ensure they are quantifiable and testable.
- Write/Produce artefacts to support testing activities such as Test Designs, Test Matrices, Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Scripts and Behavioural Models.
The Successful Candidate
- Perform structured and context-driven (formal /ad-hoc) system, system integration and regression testing as required.
- Use internal defect tracking and test case management system(s) to document test cases, record defects and record test case execution results.
- Raise and re-test defects.
- Assist with Client support activities, supporting client UAT
Why should you join the FNZ Journey?
- Computer skills essential (SQL is desirable).
- Strong analytical thinking and commercial awareness.
- Confident, and able to take initiative given client- and delivery-focused environment.
- Good communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style.
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
Financial services industry knowledge desired.
- Become part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China!
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific requirements.