Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 850 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. In 2019, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
As the Telecom industry it's winning more and more field on the business market, we welcome a Technical Project Manager in our team from Prague, for a new challenging VIE project.
- Management and control of project changes and scope changes
- Management of handover criteria and signofff with stakeholders
- Network implementation process documents and request forms
- Delivery of specification on service requirements to external suppliers / partners
- Deployment of LAN and WAN
- At least a Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- PMP or PMI certification are welcomed
- Junior experience on a similar role
- Proven experience on IT or Telecom projects
What do we offer you?
- We offer the possibility of multicontract (Permanent, Freelance, Project based, VIE etc);
- Leading projects, agile methodologies, technical experts;
- Attractive career possibilities;
- A personalized training plan;
- Monitoring of your personal and professional development in the medium-long term;
- The opportunity to apply the gained knowledge in different projects;
- Annual salary reviews;
- Other benefits: health insurance, food tickets, transport card, etc.;
- Participation in technological events;
- A relaxed and international work environment.