Accounts Payable - Manager - English
Accounts Payable - Manager - English - SER002202
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Manager - English! Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Provide Accounts Payable domain expertise for process centralization and transitions
- Evaluate and embed the latest digital and technology levers in our solutions
- Provide Operations support for the accounts with AP scope
- Provide support in RFX submissions for new Customers
- Review with Operations teams the CMP status and formalize audit result; follow-up mechanism to complete the action resulting from gaps identified
- Develop and implement Genpact product offering in line with the industry changes
- Keep current on IFRS, GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and other industry specific policies and regulations
- Exposure to technologies offered to improve efficiency of the assigned Account Payable Process
- Lead specific initiatives like developing case studies, benchmarking of metrics, building repositories for standard methodologies etc.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Medical benefits, insurance, partner discounts, additional vacation days, meal tickets)
- Having AP end to end proven experience
- Exposure to the latest tools in AP (ERPs, AP Workflows, Invoice Exchange, Settlement Platforms, Robotic Automation etc.)
- Operation / Transformation/ Project management experience
- Ability to collaborate with CXO level members in client organizations
- Ability to work in a cross cultural environment very collaboratively
- Creative thinking/innovative mind-set
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Developed and implemented AP tools and technologies (e.g. Mailroom, Akritiv, Case Tracker, Remedy, etc.)
- Exposure to Invoice Exchange platforms like Tungsten, Ariba, Tradeshift, etc.
- Exposure to digital platforms (RPA, NLP, etc.)
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jul 31, 2020, 7:44:19 AM
Unposting Date Sep 29, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time