Accounts Receivable - Senior Process Associate - English
Accounts Receivable - Senior Process Associate - English - LIF004260
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Cash App with English
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
- General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance , journal entries , closing activities , reporting etc.)
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts ( banks , CIT, client accounts )
- Closings and reconciliations for the handled accounts (bank, CIT, client accounts )
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals , making reclassifications and corrections
- Booking of incoming payments (bank statements , remittance advices ).
- Leading unapplied cash ( unapplied cash investigation , follow-up and tracking for reporting purposes ).
- Offering the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Communicating in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable particularly for country- to -country transition
- Booking of Incoming Payments :
- Bank statements
- Remittance advices
- Processing Outgoing Payments
- Supporting query resolution / dispute management:
- Telephonic and written communication with the customers / other departments
- Issuing , checking and sending dunning letters / Collection letters
- Perform customer account reconciliation / bank reconciliation
- Follow up on accounts and on disputed item
- Support ad hoc requests from Business group and local units
- Assist AR Team Leader to prepare and submit reports to the customer as applicable
- SOP creation and updating
- Deliver the required data for audit purposes
- Making the accounting process controls established through the internal policies
- Ensure that critical metrics are met , and service is delivered to end users as encouraged
- Find opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate these to the AR Team Leader
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of English, min B2
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Similar work experience
- Work experience with SAP system (Advantage)
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Communicative and ability to learn;
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jun 23, 2020, 9:59:32 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time