Assistant Vice President - I2C
Assistant Vice President - I2C - SER002197
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President - I2C
This role requires deep domain skills to be combined with creative models of structuring solutions and the ability to influence customers in terms of improving new delivery and solution models. This role requires person to interact at all levels - Business Development / Commercial Proposals / Solutions / Transition teams.
Will need to have consulting / ambitious skills to help devise working capital programs, execute, implement for clients and also bring in digital knowledge to help build proposals and program.
Person would be responsible for building new solutions for our global clients and prospects (RFP, sole sourced deals, Solution Identifications etc.); work with Practice leaders in Genpact and build new solution offerings in Order to Cash. Will be required to work with customers on specific transformation projects and implement changes across process, policy & technology. Responsibilities
- Respond to RFPs, sole sourced deals
- Use external research and demonstrate virtual expertise as needed and Design Innovative solutions for our clients, prospects clearly articulating the overall value proposition and benefits to be delivered
- See opportunities to increase organization's penetration in Order to cash domain.
- Participate in Solution development in RFP, Sol IDs, Due diligences etc.
- Perform detailed assessments when required including process mapping, metric gathering and data analysis
- Provide thought leadership in the OTC space including writing Point of views or White papers in the public domain, work with research partners and coach internal senior stakeholders in Sales on our offerings/capabilities and market trends etc.
- Support the overall build and refinement of the practices in Order to cash domain - developing schema for new industry verticals, refinement of schema and benchmarks, insights etc.
- Drive special initiatives within the practice organisation
- Drive transformation projects
- Integrate technology with our solutions to provide improved efficiency to clients
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Bachelors/ Masters
- Deep I2C domain experience
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Experience in Finance & Accounting
- Ability to handle pre-sales process management and execution
- Prior experience in consulting
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Assistant Vice President
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 3, 2020, 10:02:02 AM
Unposting Date Oct 2, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Domain
Job Category Full Time