Costs and Benefits - Senior Manager- English
Costs and Benefits - Senior Manager- English - COR016169
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Costs and Benefits - Senior Manager- English! Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Runs the dedicated processes and the agenda independently under a loose supervision, management and leadership of the HR Operations Lead.
- Introduces new processes, collects feedback about the performance of compensation and HR services-related vendor management processes and develops/implements the process improvements;
- Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
- Coordinates C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Designs and develops compensation policies
- Analyzes different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Designs and develops different schemes of the variable remuneration (incentive schemes for the Sales functions, bonus schemes for the Back Office and Enabling functions)
- Closely cooperates and manages the relationship with the external compensation consulting company
- Leads and manages compensation projects for the entire organization
- Participates as the team member in the strategic projects and initiatives
- Design policies to close gaps in the compensation of employees (introducing the internal equity at affordable costs)
- Trains line managers in the complex usage of different HR and Compensation policies
- Advices top managers in taking difficult decisions in the area of compensation, benefits and motivation of employees
- Manages, leads and develops C&B Specialists/ Analysts
- Represent the organization at different HR conferences
- Relevant work experience in HR consulting, digital companies or SSC/BPO with good competency in org design, employee engagement and retention, labor relations/employee grievances in Romania
- Fluent at least in English
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong Negotiation skills and Strong Time Leadership skills
- Self-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Team Player
What can we offer?
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Manager
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Other
Job Posting Jan 7, 2021, 7:08:33 AM
Unposting Date Mar 8, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time