RPA Developer - Domain Trainee - English
RPA Developer - Domain Trainee - English - COR015863
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of RPA Developer - Assistant Manager - English!
- Activities of creation of computer programs, according to predefined requirements and assembling them into coherent systems, including testing to ensure conformity to specifications.
- Crafting software development solutions in accordance with standard design conventions and principles.
- Knows and utilizes one or more programming languages: C#, C++, Java, Java Script, Python, PHP.
- Develops, tests and implements software solutions according to specifications
- Applies Software Development Life Cycle methodology (SDLC).
- Builds solutions for software development according to guidelines and standard approach
- Builds and updates all project documentation
- Builds and documents testing procedures, scenarios for the functional test phase
- Supports operations team during UAT and deploy to production
- Evaluate processes and make recommendations with regards to their potential and suitability for RPA and work effort estimation.
- Defines and plans the development approach for larger projects through to smaller developments factoring in the existing RPA program and future development opportunities into the solution design
- Build and maintain throughout the project lifecycle, the Solution Design Document (SDD) including detailed RPA solution process flows, process and technical specification
- Design and develop UiPath and Automation Anywhere process solutions in accordance with standard UiPath and Automation Anywhere design principles and conventions and development standard methodology
- Apply agile practices and principles to maximize business value and continuously improve the delivery of the right customer outcomes
- Work within project planning constraints, presenting any identified project risks and issues to the RPA manager accordingly
- Crafting and maintaining RA Solution documentation.
- Developing, Configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Medical benefits, insurance, partner discounts, additional vacation days, meal tickets)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (polytechnics, informatics, cybernetics );
- Basic understanding of robotic process automation;
- Experience in Process Improvement Methodologies [Lean, Six Sigma and/or Processes Re-engineering, others] - Application & Execution;
- Good MS Office skills
- Automation Anywhere or UiPath certification;
- Relevant previous RPA experience
- Confirmed knowledge in any major programming language (C#, Java, .net , VBA );
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com .Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Domain Trainee
Primary Location Romania-Bucharest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 15, 2021, 1:32:02 PM
Unposting Date Mar 16, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time