- Bucarest, Bucureşti, Roumanie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TMF Group
- 20 mars 19
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance - whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Implements and tests the tasks assigned, in order to develop existing software or the new ones;
- Applies efficiently programming practices;
- Respects programming and code writing style;
- Trains other employees if needed through formal and informal training programs on programming algorithms and software application specificity;
- Respects the law and internal procedures in the execution of the service tasks;
- Maintains the confidentiality of the information obtained in the course of its activity;
- Cooperates with other colleagues to achieve the objectives of the department and the company;
- Announces any malfunctions to the responsible personnel;
- Respects work schedule set according to internal regulations;
- Transmits on time the reports and information requested by the manager directly.
- University education (Bachelor's or Master's degree - Preferably Informatics);
- IT Software (Programming; experience with Fox Pro would be an advantage).
- Language skills:
- English - Fluent
- Minimum 3 years in using HR systems at advanced level or 1 year as junior programmer;
- Understands advanced concepts on data basis;
- Write efficiently stored procedures;
- Experience in using at least one database management system;
- Good knowledge of a least one programming language;
- Reads and understands XML and UML;
- Understands client-server architecture and programming web principles;
- MS Office:
- Word (text editing);
- Excel (spreadsheet calculation);
- PowerPoint (presentation).
- Fox Pro knowledge;
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Effective time management
- The capacity to understand the processes and the domain modeled by the developed applications
- Rapidity in action, energetic personality, positive thinking, courtesy and efficiency, honesty and good sense.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.