Technical Accounting Insurance - Process Associate - English
Technical Accounting Insurance - Process Associate - English - BFS012342
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Technical Accounting Insurance - Process Associate - English ! Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Technical verification of the received reinsurance accounts from the clients' as per the treaty agreement.
- Clarify deviations, incorrect data with SR's internal departments and/or with the clients.
- Process the accounts as per certain set of complex guidelines and processes which includes claims customer concerns to our claims department.
- Financial settlement with clients according to treaty terms and agreements, running overall timely cash flow.
- Business correspondence (call, email etc.) with clients.
- Data quality control and risk management related activities according to internal guidelines.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment !
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of English, min B2
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com .Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn ,and YouTube .
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 19, 2020, 3:50:52 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time