Order Management - Senior Process Associate - Swedish
Order Management - Senior Process Associate - Swedish - HIG004750
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Order Management - Senior Process Associate - Swedish!
You will help in liaising with customers, distributors and agents in order to register their orders, perform checks and follo w-ups for a major international company. Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Handling customer requests and Booking of Orders in the ERP system
- Ensure resolution to customer requests
- Collecting information from logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries;
- Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information;
- Making pitches with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently lead the delivery process to ensure return of goods to the final recipient
- Daily monitoring the assigned orders and customer requests
- Solving issues regarding damaged goods, shipment delayed, etc
- Handling any issues, looking for solutions along with all the parties involved
Qualif ications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment !
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Swedish, C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Similar work experience
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Cluj-Napoca
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jul 9, 2020, 5:31:30 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time