- Moscou, Russie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 oct. 17
HR Service Senior Associate (Maternity cover, limited duration)
Lieu de travail : Moscou, RussieRole / Responsibilities: The Senior HR Associate is responsible for providing daily administrative, analytical and technical process support. The Senior HR Associate is a customer-focused and analytical individual supporting the HR Service Team. Senior HR Associates are expected to provide exceptional customer and consultative service in order to troubleshoot and answer complex inquiries requiring a single point of contact for the customer, additional research, and subject matter expertise about organizational policy, procedures, and HR Services. This role has responsibility for providing a next level of escalation support to HR Associates for inquiries that require additional experience and subject matter expertise to resolve.
Senior HR Associate also have responsibility to maintain HR Service Team knowledge content and to develop and deliver related team training to ensure the Service Team is fully able to provide quality service as policies, processes, and/or scope of services change.
For specific transactional processes, and as required by nature of the work or legislative requirements, the Senior HR Associate reviews and signs off on accuracy and completeness of HR Associate processing work. In addition, the Specialist provides back up support for the Regional Service Team Lead, as necessary.
Below are more detailed activities performed by the HR Service Team Specialist:
HR Data Administration
- Respond to and resolve complex HRMS transaction inquiries or issues
- Perform data audits and data clean-up activities
- Monitor and approve HR workflows
- Ensure timely and accurate coordination, preparation, facilitation and maintenance of all HR files pertaining to the Moscow office
- Prepare documents in line with local legal requirements and Company's internal procedures
- Formalize, keep record and store labour books of the Moscow-based employees
- Respond to and resolve complex Generalist inquiries or issues
- Conduct employee meetings relating to family friendly policies and leavers interviews
- Manage, facilitate, coordinate and execute all HR administration in connection with hiring new employees, with transfers to another position and dismissals
- Collate and review HR documents assisting the audit process
- Conduct formal employee relations meetings, prepare and execute related documents
- Manage and maintain document management process and controls including the integrity and compliance of all aspects of generalist administration
- Produce all references, including mortgage references, employment reference letters, etc.
- Administer the Tuition Reimbursement scheme and any ad hoc training requests, ensuring correct approvals are received
- Produce salary increase, bonus, promotion and compensation documents as required
- Keep, maintain and familiarize employees with local and global policies of the Company
- Prepare yearly Individual Objectives for Analytical staff in cooperation with management
- Monitor, register and prepare documents related to all types of absences
- Prepare input information for the Payroll team on monthly basis
- Execute, keep and archive Payroll documents
- Respond and resolve payroll queries from employees
- Support all audits (SOX, Internal GOR, External bodies and local authority audits)
- Respond to administrative requests e.g. authorizing employee payslips, statement of earnings, etc.
- Prepare ad hoc reports, as required
- Respond and resolve routine benefits queries
- Administer medical, life and business travel insurance agreements
- Maintain lists of insured employees and timely enrol new hires
- Participate in the yearly insurance renewal process
- Administer local employee benefit programs
- Respond to and resolve complex recruiting administration inquiries or issues
- Advertise positions on local recruitment portals
- Participate in the interview process when required
- Maintain and update contract documentation templates
- Prepare new job description templates as necessary
- Audit personnel files and ensure they are stored according to local requirements
The Department / Team:
The HR Service Delivery function is accountable for implementing and maintaining the Global HRMS systems, managing reporting and data analytics, overseeing global HR project management and ensuring customer satisfaction and efficient HR transaction processing and APAC/EMEA payroll processing within the HR Service Team. The HR Service Delivery function consists of the Global HR Service Team, Global HR Systems, Global HR Project Management Office and Global HR Data & Analytics, .
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Comfortable and experienced in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using PeopleSoft HR, Kenexa 2XB or similar HRMS and/or Applicant Tracking System.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment, build consensus and promote the exchange of information among project team members
- Ability to promote and implement changes to current practices and processes
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and, organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Experience working in HR shared services environments
- Subject matter expertise and practical work experience in one or more HR functional domains
- Practical HR work experience and knowledge of local practices and regulatory guidelines in one or more global regions
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.