An leading global cryptocurrency platform with a trading arm, are looking for an application support analyst to join their Quantitative trading team. You will play a key role in ensuring that the systems and applications are at optimal performance, by providing complete support to the trading systems. This position is 100% remote, however preferably based in Singpaore.
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from various stakeholders in production environment with high-volume of transaction traffic. Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with the traders, quants, developers and the managemenet team.
- Analyse service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement.
- Work closely with product and developer teams in global offices, participate and follow up in iteration, release and roadmap planning timely.
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles - e.g. Technical Support Engineer, Production Support, Trade Support, Application support
- Musthave strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- 3+ years Unix or Linux with shell commands and programming.
- 2+ years SQL experience (Oracle, MySQL).
- Understanding of software development methodologies and coding standards.
- Experience with software application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management.
- Ability to present or speak fluently to engineers, traders and quants.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or related scientific disciplines.
- Background in Software Development (Java, C++, etc) is a plus.
- Critical Communication Skill: must be technically literate and be able to articulate technical issues in a meaningful way to both engineers and executive level management
- Crisis Management Skill: ability to maintain calm during stressful situations; demonstrate leadership skills under fast-paced, highly dynamic situations, pursue multiple threads at the same time, and drive solution for complex issues.