126357 - Software Engineer, Web (1-Yr Direct Contract)
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
Singtel are at the leading edge of technology development to improve the experience of our customers as they consume services across mobile, voice and data infrastructure, managed services, cloud computing, IT services and professional consulting. To support that journey we are searching for top talent and have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to strengthen our team. Key Responsibilities:
- Analysis and interpretation of business requirements to functional and development specification
- Implementation of web-based and mobile applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that matches design
- Drive components contribution and reusability across platforms
- Understand notion of Web and Mobile framework and how it applies to overall standardization and re-use
- Work as part of the squad and deliver in agile model
- 2+ years professional development experience
- Strong communication to collaborate with stakeholders in all levels - (business, product, design, and development)
- Deep understanding of ReactJS & React Native best practices and adherence to it
- Passionate about code quality. Appreciates automation and devops practices
- Knowledgeable in TypeScript , WebPack, ES6/7/8, Redux, CSS3, Styled Components
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin a big plus
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.