My Client is a Top-Tier foreign private bank and they are looking for a contract Corporate Action Specialist in their Corporate Action Voluntary Team.
Client Management (internal & external)
- Coordinates with internal departments and external sub custodians, custodians, agents & brokers to ensure that daily work meets organizational standards
- Monitor the queries received and provide responses or holding replies within a reasonable timeframe.
- Review daily inward/outward swift messages pertaining to Corporate Actions
- Processing & Reconciling positions and subsequently the entitlements due from Corporate Actions related transaction
- Monitor confirmation of entitlement and ensure entries posted on accurate and timely basis
- Perform daily review on reconciliation breaks for all activity with timely follow up and resolution
- Perform review on daily reconciliation before market deadlines in order to mitigate any possible operation risk of missing/incomplete processing of voluntary events resulting to possible operation loss
- Participate in User-Acceptance-Testing when required
Regulatory Responsibilities &/OR Risk Management
- Demonstration of appropriate values and behaviours including but not limited to standards on honesty and integrity, due care and diligence, fair dealing (treating customers fairly), management of conflicts of interest, competence and continuous development, adequate risk management, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Work with the relevant teams in fulfilment of regulatory requirements.
- Diploma/Degree and minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in banking or related discipline.
- Prior Experience on Voluntary Corporate Action is required
- Comfortable with a Renewable Contract.
Cynthia Goh Jia Wen
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982959