2020 Code for Good - Singapore
At our Code for Good event, we bring coders and non-profit organizations together to solve real-world technical problems. You will experience firsthand how we use technology to inspire change, foster inclusion and make a difference in our communities. Work alongside our tech experts. Meet our recruiting teams and experience what it's like to work as an engineer at J.P. Morgan. Event Date:
October 9th - 10th, 2020
Over the course of the event, you and your team will:
- Develop a technology solution for a leading social good organization.
- Get to work side by side with our expert J.P. Morgan Chase technologists
- Be encouraged to come up with cutting-edge ideas that could make a difference for the people who need it most
- Coders will be attending the event virtually, and will require a personal device (laptop/desktop) participate . Further details and instructions will be provided to successful applicants
Our Code for Good Hackathon is a pipeline for future internship and graduate opportunities.
We appreciate you taking the time to complete all the needed information in this application.
How to apply:
- Eligibility: The Code for Good Hackathon ("Hackathon") is open to individuals who are:
- Preferably Computer Science and/or Engineering majors, other majors will also be considered
- Pursuing a B.A., B.S. or 5th year M.A. or M.S. with expected graduation in September 2020 -July 2021 (Full time) or September 2021 - July 2022 (Summer Internship)
- Available for full-time employment from July 2021 onwards or full-time internship from May/June - August 2021
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization
- Please read the Official Rules before you start this application
- Complete the online application by Sunday, September 20th, 11.59PM HKT
- Selected students will be notified on a rolling basis via email with final event details
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .